gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to blackdays.net. The chat rooms are still defunct, as of now, but I installed forums so that those who wish too, can still play in some fashion. Enjoy - and behave.

gfx gfx
gfx
12 Posts in 4 Topics by 2 Members - Latest Member: Jamie January 22, 2018, 03:15:38 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Welcome back!  (Read 9436 times)
Lessa
Administrator

View Profile
Welcome back!
« on: September 25, 2006, 03:57:40 PM »

Ok, so I know at least a couple people were wondering what I'd do or if I'd reopen or what. For now, the forums are up and available to play in. Have at it - remember the rules of blackdays.net have never changed. So behave. Heh.

SEaChat is now defunct. Cindy no longer works on it, or improves it, and the wait list to get it reinstalled/reworked on this new server is not worth the effort. And it's simply not as stable as it used to be. So I've decided not to bother.

There is a multi-room phpchat that is free (as I'm not paying for something major when we don't have the players to support such a decision) and at a later date I may install that for your use. That is still up for debate, and only if you are interested in such an option.

So, as of now, I'll put the pages slowly back up (I recently changed servers to bundle blackdays under my personal server to save money) and we'll go from there. Feel free to email me with any questions at diterces(at)gmail(dot)com.

Play on.

~Lessa
Fortune

Email
Re: Welcome back!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 01:45:02 PM »

Ah blackdays, I fondly remember my days spent on here *s*

Glad to see its still around and here's to hoping some of the surviving chars can make appearances again.
Mike

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 04:12:46 PM »

I knew there was a reason why i checked back here periodically. Great to see Blackdays is still alive.
Mirella

Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 06:17:28 PM »

just checking in ^^* wondering if anyone plays here still?
Mike

Email
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 10:43:45 PM »

I think we are a few who checks this place out now and then. not sure how much playing there is going on. As far as the forum goes, not that much. However, im willing to change that if someone else is! : )
Mirella

Email
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 08:48:46 PM »

I'm game ^^; I'd love to liven this place up a bit.
Mike

Email
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 12:02:13 AM »

Well, ive got plenty of chars lying around asleep on the site. Let me know what you had in mind and ill rattle some cages and see what I can stir up!
Mirella

Email
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 12:24:51 AM »

Eep, I'm sorry Mike. I totally dropped from the face of the earth. I've been in Italy for almost 4 months, so I've been a bit distracted to say the least.

But I'm back now! Not sure if you, or anyone else checks in here still... if so, I'd be more than willing to start something up. ^^

Feel free to drop me an e-mail at valerii_sharon@yahoo.com - might be a bit easier to reach me there.
Mike

Email
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2008, 07:55:25 AM »

I do actually, from time to time check in here. This is, for all intents and purposes, home!

anyways, I hope Italy was wonderful!
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx